Who am l πŸ™ƒπŸ‘±‍♀️πŸ₯°


                   My name is Dulaksha Sevmini Adhikari. I am twenty two years old now. My family consists of my mother, father, brother and me. I went to school at Dambadeniya Central College. I appeared for the general level examination and advanced level examination from that school. My father is an army officer. Now he is retired. My mother is a housewife. My home is always a loving place filled with happiness, love, kindness, care. I grew up in that environment.

                    As for my personality, I am very happy with myself. Because I have never heard anything bad from anyone. People who see me and associate with me say that you are very innocent and you are a very good person. So I have a humble happiness about me. I always like to smile. My friends also like my smile. I like love very much. I am always waiting for everyone's love. I am a sensitive person who gets sad easily. Tears come to my eyes when I see someone else's pain and suffering. I often feel uncomfortable because of these things. So I think these are my weakness. 

                    I am a person who has not experienced much suffering. My parents gave me that life. I am a girl with a normal figure and simple thoughts who likes to live lightly. I don't have big desires. But I like to learn more about music. My mother loves it more than me.

              I wanted to be a teacher since my childhood. But now I want to move forward in the music field. My family also wants to see me become a music teacher. I am currently studying in the music faculty of the University of Visual and Performing Arts. So now I have the opportunity to study music further. I am very happy about that too. 


This is me...πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆ

Comments

Post a Comment