I worship the Great Tooth


                       Among the Buddhist shrines in Sri Lanka, my favorite place to visits the Temple of Tooth. When I go there, I feel free and respectful.🙏I am a Buddhist by birth. It was the best thing I got from my parents a contribution By worshiping the tooth with that feeling, I feel a wonderful sense of happiness and peace in my heart.🙏
 
                                               Dalada place is located in Kandy city. The Buddha's left tooth relic resides here. It is placed in the middle of seven golden shields. As a habit, we go to worship Dalada at least twice a year with my family. After that, father buys us piccha flower to offer to Dalada.🙏 I am really happy when I remember those things. 

                                            People come from many countries of the world to worship Dalada. In honor of Dalada, the Dalada perahera festival is held every year on Asala Pohoya day according to the odl Sinhala Buddhist culture. It is a procrssion with many cultural elements a feast. This perahera festival is decorated with many cultural elements like elephants, fireworks, and many dances etc. It is our duty to maintain the noble Sri Danta, which is our Buddhist heritage, as well as our Buddhist practices associated with it.🙏

Comments

Post a Comment