My village temple πŸ™

 

                My village is Diyagampala. This is the small temple in my village. This is a very beautiful temple located in a beautiful environment. When I go to the temple, I get a strange feeling of freedom. I like that feeling a lot. Wearing white clothes, taking flower oil and going to the temple with a devout heart and worshiping the Buddha, there is great peace in the mind.

                I go to temple every Sunday. But it is not for the purpose of hitting the Buddha. Because I am a teacher at the Dhamma school in our village. I have been teaching Sunday school for three years now. I teach eighth graders. My classmates are very smart. But eager to learn and diligent. That's why I love to teach them. They love me very much. I feel happy when they call me teacher. And a great loving feeling will arise for them.

                   I always participate in the worships held in the temple. Everyone in the village always comes to the temple during the kathina puja in the temple. The teachers are working very hard to make the children of the Dhamma school practice dancing for the Katina Perahera. Since I am also a part of that responsibility, I am also working dedicatedly for it.


              Our village temple is the best place to preserve the unity of the village people. The priest of the temple gathers everyone in the village and regularly performs prayers in the temple. Although small, the temple in my village has everything for people to worship. I think that the village's temple is the reason for the beauty and value of a village.


Comments

Post a Comment