My one and only brother

                          


                             This is my brother.💖 This is the only brother I have for all my sorrows and joys.😊 He is now twenty-eight years old. His name is Sameera madhusanka adhikari. My brother is five years older than me. My brother loves me very much.💖 I also love him very much.💝 When I was very Young, When relatives and neighbors came to see me, my mother said that my brother would stay close to me because I was afraid that someone would take me away. My brother still takes care of me with the same love. 💝Sometimes I feel him like my father.🙏 He works in the computer department of a company. On the day he gets his salary, he brings us ice cream , rice and kottu , and fruits. 

                                My brother has very good Qualities. He has a strong mind. He can face any challenge well.👦 He's a bit talkative. When my brother is at home, he always makes us laugh. 😄We are very harmonious. There are not a few fights every now and then.😌 But they will be friends again soon. Because we don't have other brothers.💝 My brother is very good at playing drums. On weekends, I sing and my brother plays drums. Mom and Dad are looking at us very happily. Mom and dad tell us to always keep this bond of brotherhood like this.💕 I think brotherhood is something that humanity needs.

Comments

Post a Comment