The singer of my heart πŸ’πŸ’–

 

Shreya ghoshal 
             
               Shreya Ghoshal is the singer of my heart. I am right if I say that I am mesmerized by her voice. I know that the whole world loves her like me. Shreya Ghoshal is a famous Indian playback singer. She started learning music at the age of four.Having studied music formally, she started her career as a playback singer after winning the television singing reality show sa re ga ma pa. Her Bollywood playback singing career started after Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas.

                     Shreya Ghoshal's voice is truly unique and her ability to sing in multiple languages has made her a truly international artist. A renowned playback singer, she has sung over 1100 songs in Hindi and over 2405 songs in over 20 languages.

                               India's most powerful And as a very popular singer, she has won four National Film Awards, four Kerala State Film Awards, two Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, two BFJA Awards, seven Filmfare Awards and ten South Filmfare Awards. Apart from singing, she has also participated in judging popular singing reality shows in India. Among the songs she has sung, 

  • Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
  • Barso Re
  • Deewani Mastani
  • Manwa laage
  • Silsila ye Chahat ka
  • Dola re Dola
  • Terry Mary
           Songs like this touched my heart a lot. Shreya Ghoshal is a really unique talented singer. Her voice can soothe the whole world. I love her and her sweet voice so much.

Comments

Post a Comment