The memory of my beautiful holiday in Nuwara Eliya

    I went on a trip to Nuwara Eliya with my Family last year. That trip was the best and most valuable trip in my life. we lot of fun. we went on a four day trip, so we were able to visit many places in Nuwara Eliya
          First we went to Ambewela farm. I looked at it very sad. I felt very sorry for the animals there. Next we went to the Haggala flower garden. It is a free place with a very beautiful environment. we took pictures until we got up.
        





we spent a lot of time singing songs near Gregory Lake we also went on a boat ride. that's a lot of fun. we also went to pidurutalagala mountain When I was on the mountain, I felt very happy that I was at the highest place in Lanka. I will never forget this  trip in my life
 

Comments

Post a Comment