Wall decorations created by me

                        I love to make wall decorations or flower decorations out of paper. It's one of my hobbies. These are some of the wall decorations I made with paper. we have many paper flower decorations made by me in our house. 

flower decorations

                                         
These designs are very easy to make. I say that because it does not take a lot of time and effort to make these designs. We can make the most beautiful wall decorations like this at home with a small amount of ingredients and less labor in a short time. Only these ingredients are required for this.

  1. Colored papers
  2. Gum
  3. A Scissor
  4. A Rulor   
                                I am very happy to create such designs in my free time. It also gives me great inspiration. And we can bring beauty to our home. You can see many wonderful designs made of paper like You Tube on social media websites. I also fell in love with this kind of paper flower decoration design after seeing such a video. I think that people with anxious minds can't do these designs. Because it is very delicate work that needs to be done with a lot of patience. I get great happiness and these paper flower decorations.

Comments

Post a Comment