This is My World

                My world is my mother.💝  My mother is everything in my life. 💝I believe that the existence of this world is based on the great character of mother. A mother bears all the sorrows and pains in this world for her children. My mother is the same. 

                       My mother is a very good and wise woman. She is very kind. She is very kind to people as well as animals.👩 She likes to give alms. Even if she has something to eat , she does not think twice to give it to someone else. My mother is a person who does a lot of good deeds and does not bother anyone and helps everyone's sorrows.😊 My mother was a very strong person who overcame life's challenges. As my father was an army soldier, he got to spend very little time with as. So at that time my mother was my mother and father.💝 I am amazed at her qualities like tolerance, patience, humility, kindness, love and affection. I can't finish telling her how good she is.💝
                        My parents have given me this beautiful life after suffering a lot. They gave me food and drink, raised me, taught me well, gave me all the comforts they could give, and took care of me without causing me any pain till today. I know that my mother will always be with me like a shadow in everything. My mother is the best friend I have in my life. 💖There is nothing I can't say to her. I feel that my mother is a great strength in my life because she is with me as my best friends. I have never hurt my mother with a single word for so long.😊 My mother says that I am the wave of laughter in her life. 💝I think hearing such  a thing from my mother's mouth is one of the greatest blessings I have ever received.

                    I get a lot of love from my mother.💕 I am very greedy for that love. I won't be able to repay the debt for everything my mother does for me. But I fulfill her hopes and desires to the best of my ability and make her happy. And take care with love.💝 I feel like my mother is my life.

Comments

Post a Comment