The hero of my world

                My beloved father is the hero of my world. 💫 My father is a very respectable person😊. He is an exemplary character full of valuable qualities.😇 My father is a true hero to me, who hides sorrows, troubles and obstacles in his heart that cannot be put into words and works day and night to heal us. 💪💖


                

       My father is an army officer who served in the army and is now retired. 👨 He is a very strong,  lazy person who doesn't blame anyone and lives his life in an important way.💪😊 My father is a bit rough in appearance. But inside, he is very kind,  has a correct vision, and has a good personality who lives very simply and beautifully. 💝


                    My father helps anyone in trouble without thinking twice.💝 He likes to give alms. Both my mother and father do a lot of good deeds together. I don't see any bad habits in my father.💖 He has never taken drugs. My father does it as his own policy. We respect that quality of father very much.🙏💕 Because seeing the children and wives suffering because of the  drunken fathers in todays society, the happiness in our house is based on my father.👪 I have never seen my parents fight. If there is any problem , Both of them look for answers together. They are always very happy and in love.❤💝


                                   As my father was in the army, I got very little affection from my father in my childhood.😥 The protection,  love and affection I feel when he is with us now makes me feel greedy for the fathers love and protection that I lost when I was little. 😔I know that even though he could not be with me in my childhood,  today we live like this because of his hard work. 🙏💖 I love my father very much. He is the hero of my world forever.🙏💝💕

Comments

Post a Comment