My school motherland πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ₯°

 

                         My school is NW / GIRI / Dambadeniya Central college.πŸ’— I entered this school after passing five year scholarship exam. My beautiful school days were spent in this school from the sixth grade until I appeared for the advanced level examination. My school is located facing the colombo-kurunegala 05 main road in Dambadeniya Town. So our principal always said that our school is exposed to society like a mirror. 

                   I think that school time is the most beautiful and free time for anyone.❤ Because at that time, we have our parents and teachers with as for everything. Even if we do not want it, they worked hard and dedicated themselves  for our education.😊 I met some lovely teachers during my school days. Also, during my school days, I met a principal who worked very lovingly for the school and the school children.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’« Those school years spent with friends were the most beautiful time of my life. πŸ’πŸ’•


                              My school environment is very beautiful. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒThat beauty is further enhanced by the large sal trees full of flowers in the school ground. 🌺🌷There are many places filled with the most beautiful memories of the my school days. Classrooms, playground, music room are some of them. Among these, the music room is the place where I spent the most time in the school, which I love the most, and where I decided the future of my life. πŸ˜‡To be honest, I spent most of my school life in the music room. 🎢


                              I was an integral part of the school's music section. In short, the teachers call me sangeetha dulaksha.πŸ™ˆ So,  during my school days, I have lot of many beautiful memories that I will never forget. πŸ’›They are associated with music.😍 I enjoyed eating, drinking, singing, dancing and having fun with friends and I did my studies properly. That's why today I am a university student after finishing school and studying for higher education. My parents, my teachers and me are very happy about it.πŸ‘§ I got all this with the most beautiful memories because of my school. I love my school mother very much. πŸ’πŸ’–

Comments

Post a Comment