Mt favourite fruit 😋🥰


                            I am very fond of fruits. Among those fruits, my favorite fruit is guava.🥰 My friends, relatives and neighbors all know that I like guavas a lot. 🤗So when they come to see me, they don't forget to bring me guavas.😍 Although many people think it is an ordinary fruit, but for me, my favorite fruit is guava. Guava is a fruit that is usually found in every home. Although many people think that guava is an ordinary fruit, it is a precious fruit that contains very nutritious ingredients that are beneficial for our body's health and do not contain poison.😇

                             Guava is a fruit that people like to eat regardless of big or small. 😋 Actually, I like to eat guavas so much not knowing about the nutrition they provide.😁 But now I know how valuable a fruit guava is. The health benefits that we get from eating guavas are huge.💝
The health benefits that we get from eating guavas are huge.👀 Guava has been identified as a medicinal treatment for many diseases such as
  • Destroying cancer cells that are harmful to our body, 
  • Reducing the risk of diabetes, 
  • Being good for several heart diseases, 
  • Being a treatment for constipation due to fiber-rich food,
  •  Eye health,
  •  Dental health,
  •  Cough and cold.
There are several ways we can eat this guava. 
  • Eating raw as fruit salad, 
  • making delicious drinks from guavas, 
  • making jellies or jams from guavas 
               and eating them are the main ones. If you eat it in any way, this guava is a very tasty and nutritious fruit that is very beneficial for our body and very valuable for our health.💝🥰💫

Comments

Post a Comment