My little wish πŸ’•πŸ€©πŸ₯°

 


                              I have a beautiful desire. πŸ₯°That is the desire to watch the sunset from a beach. πŸŒ… I think it's really a beautiful sight. It's a desire I've had since childhood. 🌝Now I am twenty two years old. But I still could not fulfill that little desire of mine.πŸ˜” 
                  I have seen this scene a lot on TV, on the phone, in pictures. But I don't want that.πŸ˜’ For my wish to come true, I want to see it with my own eyes and enjoy that beauty.🀩


                      I think how beautiful the sky is when the sun goes down.πŸ’– In the pictures I have seen, a strange and beautiful color is spread across the sky, mixed with yellow and orange.❤️‍πŸ”₯ I love to see that beauty with my own eyes from a beach in the evening.πŸ’
                           In some pictures, the setting sun is blood-colored.πŸŒ… In other pictures, the sunlight falling on the sea glows golden. I have been to many beaches. I was very happy and had fun. But I still could not fulfill this little desire of mine.πŸ˜” Anyway, I'm going to see the charming scenery created by the sun going down from a beach which is my little passion. πŸ’πŸ₯°❤️‍πŸ”₯


Comments

Post a Comment